I-Use-It-In-Everything Raw Mayo
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked for 2 hours (soaking is optional but will yield a creamier consistency)
- 1/4 cup raw cauliflower
- 1 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard (like you put on hot dogs)
- 1 teaspoon raw coconut nectar, coconut sugar or 1 chopped pitted date
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt or more to taste
- Place all of the ingredients into your blender and puree for about a minute until smooth and creamy.
- Tweak lemon juice, vinegar, and salt to taste.
Makes 1 1/3 cups
**Please note – you will need a high speed blender in order to achieve a really creamy consistency,
and for the best results it is essential to soak the nuts.