- Ice Cream Cones
- Aluminum foil
- Favorite s’mores toppings: peanut butter, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, sliced strawberries, sliced bananas, etc.
- Line each cone with peanut butter if you wish. Fill with your favorite toppings, I used chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Wrap each cone tightly with foil.
- Oven directions: Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes.
- Grill directions: Place on a heated grill for 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Campfire directions: Heat the foil-wrapped cones over a campfire for about 3-5 minutes, or until the chocolate and marshmallows have melted.