Bacon, Cheese and Ranch Pull Apart Bread Recipe.
Bacon, Cheese and Ranch Pull Apart Bread
Prep Time: 10mn
Cook Time: 25mn
Total Time: 35mn
- 1 unsliced crustily loaf of bread (round, or rectangle)
- 8 ounces deli sliced white american cheese
- 8 ounces deli sliced yellow american cheese
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- green onion for garnish
- Ranch dip for dipping
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the loaf of bread on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Make cuts going across the bread, about 1 inch apart making sure not to cut all the way through the bottom crust.
- Make cuts going in the opposite direction, about 1 inch apart, making sure not to cut all the way through the bottom crust.
- In a bowl, toss the cheeses together. Stuff the cheese between each of the cuts on the loaf of bread.
- Sprinkle cooked bacon pieces over the top, making sure they fall into some of the cuts.
- Combine the melted butter with 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and drizzle evenly over the loaf of bread.
- Cover the loaf of bread with foil and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is all gooey and melted.
- Serve with homemade ranch dip on the side.