FOLLOW HER ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/GirlWhoAteEverything
Happy Fourth of July – Patriotic Strawberries
- 1 pound (16 ounces) strawberries
- 6-8 ounces white chocolate baking squares, almond bark, or white
- chocolate chips
- blue sanding sugar or sprinkles
- Wash and dry strawberries. In a small microwave safe bowl microwave
- white chocolate in 30 intervals in the microwave until melted. Stir until
- Dip one strawberry at a time in the white chocolate shaking off excess
- chocolate. Dip in the sanding sugar then place on wax or parchment
- paper to dry. Repeat with remaining strawberries and refrigerate until
- serving. Makes around 16 dipped strawberries.
Note: If you use white chocolate chips add some shortening so that the
consistency is better for dipping.
Source: The Girl Who Ate Everything