- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour, divided
- 1 cup Kitchen Basics® Original Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Ginger, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Garlic Powder, California
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Red Pepper, Crushed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 16 medium shiitake mushrooms, sliced
15 mins Prep time 10 mins Cook time
- Coat chicken with 1/4 cup of the flour. Set aside. Mix stock, honey, soy sauce, remaining 2 tablespoons flour, ginger, garlic powder and red pepper in medium bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in wok or large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir fry 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from wok. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in wok. Add vegetables and mushrooms; stir fry 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Stir stock mixture. Add to wok; stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 2 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken; stir-fry until heated through. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.