Skip to content
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Pinot Noir wine (I used Pinot Noir for its tartness)
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup brandy
- juice from one large orange
- simple syrup*
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 6-8 ounces fresh red raspberries
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 1 large apple (I prefer Pink Lady), sliced very thin
- To a large pitcher add wine, cranberry juice, brandy, orange juice and simple syrup.
- Add blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and apple. Chill overnight.
- Fill six glasses 1/2 full with ice and use a slotted spoon to add fruit from the pitcher to each glass. Pour liquid over ice and fruit and serve.
- *For the simple syrup, add 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer until sugar is dissolved. Cool completely.